Workshops, conferences and presentations
To encourage doctors and medical students to prioritise their own wellbeing and to raise awareness of the support available, Doctors’ Health NSW delivers education sessions, talks and workshops. Sessions can include:
- Overview of issues around doctors’ health and wellbeing
- Stress management for doctors
- Services available to support doctors and how to access them
- How to be a ‘doctor for doctors’
- Tailored presentations according to specific needs.
Recent events include interactive workshops with university medical students, talks with GP groups and conference presentations.